Sunday, August 14, 2011

Everyone Starts Somewhere.

What started out as fun with the camera turned into an unexpected love for photography. These first few posts are just going to be some of my favorite shots I have ever taken; whether it be portraits, couples, nature, or just whatever I found interesting to capture. They're in no particular order, may I add. Enjoy :)


Theses two were taken at the Biltmore House.




These were some pictures I took for fun of my first college roommate & her boyfriend. They were taken with an older camera, so they may not be as clear as my others but I still like them.






Here is a few of the portraits I took of my friend in college.








I took these pictures of my sister unplanned. We were at this barn & I just had to take a few pictures! If you knew how into farms my sister was, you would understand :)






No comments:

Post a Comment