Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beginner's Luck.

Hello, to all who is reading this.

Funny story about this blog is, the main reason I created one was to be able to folllow & comment on one of my friend's blogs; because she is in South Africa right now on a mission trip & blogging is her way of telling & showing us (her family & friends) what it's like & what all she is getting to experience down there. Well, a few days ago my Mom posted on her facebook that I was an up & coming photographer & that if anyone is interested in family portraits, etc. that I would be up for it. She is right. I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures & the more offers I get the better! So, I guess you could say the main reason for me doing this blog is to make it easier for those who are interested in my work or hiring me that they could see my progress & previous work on here! So I hope you all enjoy this :)


Much love,

Mekenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment